The Vera Project is a genuinely terrific all ages venue located here in Seattle. They host shows, all manner of educational programming, are run by volunteers – we’re really lucky to have them. This coming week is their fourth annual A Drink for the Kids fundraiser, and as it happens, they are right now in the midst of moving to a new location and could use your help.
Here’s the dish!
There’s a whole week of city-wide events planned to help Vera build a new home.
- Sunday, June 25th: Hattie’s Hat (5231 Ballard Avenue NW) 6pm-midnight
- Monday, June 26th: The Mirabeau Room (529 Queen Anne Ave N.) 6pm-midnight
- Tuesday, June 27th: Linda’s Tavern (707 E Pine St.) 6pm-midnight
- Wednesday, June 28th: West 5 (4539 California Ave. SW) 6pm-midnight
- Thursday, June 29th: Rendezvous (2322 2nd Ave) 6pm-midnight
And the final event on Friday…
IRON COMPOSER #13:
THE TRENCHMOUTH VS. THE TWO SHINS
FRED ARMISEN VS. MARTY CRANDALL and DAVE HERNANDEZ of The Shins With Celebrity Judges DAVID CROSS, TODD BARRY and JON BENJAMIN and performance by Comedy Central’s PLEASEEASAUR FRIDAY JUNE 30 at the Showbox. Tickets $25 adv/$30 day of show.
It’s easy to help Vera build a new home – just come have a drink at any of the venues listed above. All of the money from those drinks goes directly to Vera. You can then buy tickets for Iron Composer! Tickets for Iron Composer can ONLY be purchased at these venues on each specified date above from 6pm – 12am.
Booze + a clean conscience… You’re welcome!