Sub Pop Records is seeking a full-time Receptionist at our world headquarters in Seattle, WA. The candidate must be:
- able to multi-task
- able to work as part of a team, sharing common goals
- self-motivated and goal-oriented
- detailed and organized
- in possession of strong communication and writing skills
- comfortable using MS Office suite and be internet savvy
- accommodating and outgoing with office visitors
The closing date to apply for this position is Friday, May 26th, 2017.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The Receptionist at Sub Pop has a variety of responsibilities, including attending to visitors and phone calls. In addition, our receptionist provides information regarding the company to the general public and the people we work with, and serves as a general facilities manager and marketing assistant, whose main focus within marketing is tour promotions.
- answer telephone; screen and direct calls; take and relay messages
- provide basic company policies, Sub Pop history, and information to the public
- keep track of employee schedules and in/out calendars
- receive and sort mail and deliveries daily
- oversee general cleanliness and organization of common areas/kitchen/conference room
- order and maintain stock of office and kitchen supplies
- oversee office maintenance and act as liaison to building management
- provide venues and promoters promotional tour supplies for Sub Pop bands
- update listings for tour merchandise accounting system AtVenu
- assist Marketing Director in preparing for meetings with artists and their managers; assist with project report distribution as nec.
- receive, sort, and provide intern applications for employees, specifically the marketing staff
- manage special projects
- provide administrative support as needed
- provide Sub Pop materials as set dressing for television and motion pictures
- update and maintain front desk operator’s manual\
Please send resume and cover letter to Derek Erdman (email@example.com).