Digital Operations Specialist
Sub Pop Records is seeking a full-time Digital Operations Specialist to join the Digital Operations team. This is a hybrid remote/on-site role based in Seattle, WA. The schedule is M-F during west coast business hours.
About the Team
The Digital Operations team oversees the delivery and management of the company’s digital assets and products, manages associated metadata, and manages the company’s physical product archive.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Operations Specialist are delivering digital releases on a busy schedule, assisting with digital catalog management, compiling metadata reports, and supporting the department’s projects.
An ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, knowledge of the music industry and the Sub Pop and Hardly Art repertoires, the ability to learn new systems quickly, and be able to work well both independently and with a team.
We are accepting resumes through the position closing date of June 18, 2023.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Kara Mattaini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver and maintain digital products with digital service providers
- Manage internal digital catalog information
- Manage assets and claims in the YouTube CMS and Meta Rights Manager
- Compile and deliver metadata reports
- Register album copyrights
- Create Feature.fm links
- Update YouTube channels
- Proofread lyrics
- Assist in the physical product archive
- Support department projects
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of metadata and its uses
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Mac, MS Office, Google Workspace
- Ability to learn and master new systems and technologies
- Relevant college degree or related experience
Special consideration will be given to candidates with any of the following:
- Knowledge of audio, image and video formats
- Media library experience
- YouTube CMS Certification
Supervisor: VP of Digital Operations
Salary range: $45,000-$55,000
Description of Benefits:
PTO (Paid time off including sick time) beginning at 15 days per year, 14 paid holiday days, 401k plan with partial employer match, medical/dental/vision insurance paid for employees and partially paid for their family, transportation benefits, discounted merchandise.
Sub Pop Records is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran or disability status. Sub Pop Records will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Kara Mattaini at email@example.com no later than 12:00am June 18, 2023.