Sub Pop is currently accepting resumes from energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, and dependable candidates for a part-time/weekend/evening Sales Clerk position at our terribly impressive store at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. This guy.
• Greeting and assisting customers in a friendly manner.
• Full compliance with Sea-Tac operation rules and strict TSA regulations and restrictions.
• Efficient handling of cash and credit card transactions.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
• Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Assisting in organizing and restocking the store.
• Maintaining the general appearance of the store.
• Contributing to the team retail effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Previous experience in the retail environment.
• Knowledge of the Sub Pop catalog, Pacific Northwest music, the Seattle music community, and the City of Seattle.
• A friendly and enthusiastic disposition with customers and staff.
• Strong and clear communication skills.
• A general understanding of retail Point of Sale systems.
• Flexibility in schedule and willingness to work early or late hours.
The Sub Pop Airport Store at Sea-Tac is open from 7am-7pm, 365 days a year.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.