Fergus & Geronimo / Funky Was the State of Affairs - SBL-73057
Fergus & Geronimo return with Funky Was the State of Affairs, a sixteen-track weirdo-opus about aliens, mind-control, conspiracy theories, and intergalactic courtship. Also: numbers, symbols, parties, Heather Strange, and LSD. Get with it, clone drone! All LPs include a download code and come housed in a fancy old-school tip-on jacket.
Released: August 7, 2012
- Planet Earth is Pregnant for the 5th Time
- No Parties
- The Strange One Speaketh
- Roman Tick
- "My Phone's Been Tapped, Baby"
- Roman Nvmerals / Wiretapping Muzak I
- Earthling Men
- The Uncanny Valley
- Earthling Women
- Wiretapping Muzak II
- Off the Map
- "The Roman Stuff is Where it's At"
- Markey Move
- Funky Was the State of Affairs